Fees for Administration of England Hockey Red Card and Match Day Misconduct Offence (EH RC/MMO) and Disrepute Offences
- Where an offence under the provisions of the EH RC/MMO regulations is administrated within the Midland Region, including its constituent counties, an administration fee shall be charged to the offender’s Club, School or University.
- Where the Regional Disciplinary Administrator (RDA) or the Deputy Regional Disciplinary Administrator (DRDA) is the administrator the fee will be payable to Midland Region Hockey Association Ltd. (MRHA Ltd) or where a County Disciplinary Administrator (CDA) or their deputy administrate, payable to that County Hockey Association (CHA).
- Under the Disrepute Offence Regulations EH can delegate MRHA Ltd to administrate these reports. When a Disrepute Offence is delegated to MRHA Ltd the RDA will decide whether the RDA, DRDA or a CDA will administrate the report. In cases where contravention of the Code of Ethics and Behaviour is judged the RDA will decide whether in addition to other sanctions an administration fee will be imposed on the offender; this may be imposed on an affiliated body, a club, school or University. Where the Disrepute Offence is dealt with primarily by the RDA or DRDA the administration fee will be payable to MRHA Ltd. If the Disrepute Offence is dealt with primarily by a CDA the administration fee will be payable to the CDA’s CHA.
- The administration fee must be paid to the relevant body within 7 days of the date of issue of the Sanction either by Penalty Notification Form or judgement report. An additional fee of £10 for each complete week the administration fee is outstanding may be additionally charged.
- The RDA or DRDA reserve the right to waive an administration fee where mitigating circumstances prevail.
- The RDA will propose the amount of the administration fee for each season to be approved by the Directors of Midland Region Hockey Association Ltd.
- Each Constituent County is expected to implement the MRHA Ltd fee but may increase the administration fee where local circumstances justify this after consultation with the RDA or DRDA.
- Where a formally constituted EH or MRHA Appeal panel finds for an appellant the whole or part of the administration fee will be refunded.
Issued by the Directors of Midland Region Hockey Association Ltd on 05 November 2020 under Article 23 of The Articles of Association